1. Purchase a Gift Vouchers for an Air Experience Flight
A Voucher entitles you to a flight in one of our modern gliders (weekends only) with a fully qualified instructor and membership of the club for three months. For your flight, the glider is towed to 2500' and then released to soar over the Northumberland countryside. You can sit back, relax and enjoy the views, take photographs or take the controls under supervision. It is an experience that most people never forget and many subsequently take advantage of the three month club membership to learn to fly.
2. Book a Date and Time for your Flight (Weekends Only)
Trial Flights are available on Saturdays and Sundays, weather permitting. Once you have purchased your voucher, please telephone the club on 01668 216284 to book a convenient time and date for your flight. Bookings can only be taken by phone at weekends, unfortunately bookings are not possible by email.
3. Check the conditions before you set off
We are dependent on the weather and other factors so please also telephone the Club, on the above number, before setting
off on the day.
If you are less than 7 stone (45kg) or more than 16 stone 4lb (103.5 kg approx.), you may not be able to fly. Also very tall people, more than 6ft 4ins, will have difficulty fitting into the cockpit.
Buy a Gift Voucher Online
Click on the 'Buy Now' button to purchase a voucher online
Your voucher will be sent out by post within three days. If you have any questions or specific instructions such as names you wish to have on the voucher or an alternative delivery address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy a Gift Voucher by Post
If you don't wish
to buy online, follow the 4 steps below to obtain a voucher::
1. Make a cheque payable to "Borders (Milfield) Gliding Club" for £75.00
2. Write your Name and Address on the back of the cheque
3. Write the word "Voucher" on the back of the cheque
4. Send your cheque to the address below with any specific instructions such as names you wish to have on the voucher or an alternative delivery address.
Mr G Brown,
Borders Gliding Club,